Occupational Therapists work with adults and children of all ages in assisting them to gain a greater independence and quality of life by providing the tools and therapeutic techniques to reach their full potential.
Occupational Therapy can assist individual’s who are experiencing a wide range of conditions, including physical, mental health illness or learning disabilities. By viewing the person as a whole, an Occupational Therapist can help a person to overcome the effects of a disability, and gain a balance in their every-day activities or ‘occupations’.
Occupational Therapy identifies a person’s leisure, productivity and self-care occupations and promotes a balance within these to improve their health and wellbeing.
At Rehabilitation Consultants, our experienced and highly trained Occupational Therapists work with children and adults to identify an individual’s leisure, productivity and self-care occupations and promotes ability and balance within these to improve their health and wellbeing.
Our Occupational Therapy services include:
- Direct Occupational Therapy Services within our Therapy Clinic
- Comprehensive Occupational Therapy Assessment and Evaluation
- Formal Occupational Therapy Evaluation Reports
- Educational and Academic Support
- In-School Occupational Therapy Services and Screenings
- Parent Support and Guidance
- Therapeutic Listening Programs
- Medicolegal evaluations
- Activities of Daily Living equipment
- Pressure garments and splints