The Rehabilitation Consultants offer a wide range of private therapeutic services to promote well-being and independence for babies, toddlers and children who may be experiencing difficulties, including but not limited to, those with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Developmental Coordination Disorder (DCD) and Global Developmental Delay (GDD), and cognitive, behavioural and emotional difficulties.
- Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy
- Direct Therapy Services within our Therapy Clinic
- Comprehensive Assessment and Evaluation
- Formal Evaluation Reports
- Educational and Academic Support
- In-School Services and Screenings
- Parent Support and Guidance
- Therapeutic Listening Programmes
- Oral-Motor Programmes
- Home and School Visits
- Shoe Insoles and Inserts for children
For more information about our services please click here.
Occupational Therapy (OT) can assist children of all ages grow and reach their full potential in all areas of daily life, including play, socialisation, self-care and school performance, by assisting development in:
- Pre-writing, Handwriting and pencil grip
- Sensory Processing
- Seating and Posture
- Fine Motor Skills
- Gross Motor Skills e.g. balance and co-ordination
- Attention, Concentration and Organisational Skills
- Eye-hand Coordination
- Play Skills
For more information about Occupational Therapy please click here.
Speech Therapy (ST) aims to maximise each child’s well-being and full potential within their communication and social skills. Speech Therapists may work with children with articulation and motor speech disorders, receptive and expressive language disorders/delays, and specific language impairment (SLI), feeding or swallowing issues, hearing impairments, auditory processing disorders, communication disorders, cognitive-communication disorders, voice disorders, fluency and stuttering, and reading and comprehension difficulties.
To promote development, Speech Therapist’s may use specialised tools and therapeutic techniques such as:
- Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy
Oral tools and toys such as whistles, horns and straws
For more information about Speech Therapy please click here.