Rehabilitation Consultants offer in-school screenings and direct therapy services for Speech Therapy (ST) and Occupational Therapy (OT) to allow children to reach their full potential within the school environment.
Our highly trained and experienced Occupational Therapists (OT) and Speech Therapists (ST) work with children of all ages, from toddlers to teenagers, within pre-schools, kindergartens and primary and secondary schools to promote engagement in every-day childhood activities such as play, socialisation, self-care and school performance.
Services may assist children experiencing difficulties with:
- Fine motor skills
- Gross motor skills
- Attention issues
- Sensory processing
- Behavioural and emotional challenges
- Stuttering, voice and fluency issues
- Social skills and play
- Oral Motor Skills
- Classroom problem-solving skills
Our programmes include:
- Screenings and direct therapeutic services
- Parent and teacher guidance and consultation
- Academic support
- Oral-motor programmes
- Therapeutic Listening programmes
- Enhancing communication, focus, and academic performance
- Boosting integrated motor skills and co-ordination
Services for children are provided within schools and within our private clinic.
If you would like to find out more about our screening, services and referral procedures please contact us for more details.